This is the first time I’m making this recipe, I really enjoyed it! So good that I want to share the recipe with you guys. It don’t take that long time to make, maybe an half hour. I did not take the time tho, sorry!
ISH 30 MINUTES
♥ Thai Red Cooking Sause, ♥ Chives (spices), ♥ Salmon fillet 2. pcs, ♥ Pomegranate, ♥ Soya Sauce, ♥ Aspargus, ♥ Pepper, ♥ Chilli, ♥ Corn, ♥ Oil, ♥ Salt.
1. Slice the vegetables you want, put them in a bowl and pour a little soy sauce up and mix it together.
2. Put on the oven and pour on oil in the frying pan – I used olive oil. I’ll put one the vegetables for a few minutes while I had the cooking plates at medium heat. You choose how long you want to steer the vegetables, I don’t like my vegetables so soft, so I steer them for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Right before I took the vegetables up, I layed the salmon in the cooking pan as well. I fried them together for about 2 – 3 minutes before I took the vegetables on a plate.
4. When the salmon lays alone in the fyring pan you take 2 tablespoons of ‘Thai red cooking sauce’ and let it cook together with the salmon. You choose how long you want to fried the salmon.
5. Place it on a plate and it’s ready for serving
I took a little salt, pepper and chives on the salmon.
This was for one person and I hope you like this too.